Strategy Formulation & Business Plan
Formulation of an effective strategy goes a long way in the success of a company in a new market. With the results derived in “Market Research”, our professionals assist clients in evaluating appropriate Indian Entry Strategy options. The assessment takes into account the client’s short term and long term goals, strategic priorities, investment and risk appetite, industry growth curve, best industry practices. Apart from recommendations on all aspects including product, pricing, distribution and positioning, we prepare an actionable business plan for the client.
Successful Implementation of the formulated strategy is essential for the success of the business. Over the years, we have helped companies achieve desired goals with minimal risk and compressed gestation period. We undertake all the needed activities to set up the client’s business. This includes:
- Incorporation of the Indian entity – from registration of the name to all regulatory approvals and compliances to opening the bank account and conducting board meetings
- India investment route planning – in line with Foreign Direct Investment policy & guidelines.
- Obtaining licenses, clarifications/regulatory approvals from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Registrar of Companies (ROC) and other statutory bodies
- Setting-up Branch Office, Liaison Office, Project Office, Joint Venture Company, Subsidiary (WOS), LLP etc. complying with procedures
- Representation services before regulatory bodies such as RBI, FIPB, ROC and others.
- Obtaining all Direct & indirect tax registration numbers
- Undertaking M&A/JV activities – from target identification to deal structuring to post deal integration
- Setting up of a Greenfield facility – from location identification to regulatory approvals from Central and State Government Bodies to project management to hiring the right managers
- Recruiting Key Executives – be it a country manager or a regional sales manager or an administrative employee
- Identifying operational vendors – this could include contract manufacturer, raw material suppliers or service providers (Logistics/3PL company or outsourced billing/invoicing team), marketing/advertising agencies etc.
- Setting up a sales pipeline or establishing their brand
- Identifying the right partner and contract signing – with importer-distributors