Are your competitors talking about you in their boardrooms? Does your strategy guide how you allocate resources? Can every employee articulate your strategy and are they empowered to execute on it? At Bridging GAPS , we see strategy as much more than a plan. Strategy has been our core business. We work with companies to develop strategies that deliver results.
Our strategy consulting expertise includes:
- Fundamentals of growth: Only 1 in 10 companies succeeds in achieving sustained growth. We help companies grow by defining and focusing on their core.
- Business unit strategy: Effective strategy for business units requires making proprietary decisions about where to play and how to win. The goal is to enable a business to reach its full economic potential.
- Corporate strategy: Corporate strategy involves a proprietary set of actions that enables a company to be worth more than just the sum of its parts. The most critical role of the centre is to help business units achieve leadership positions.
- Founder’s Mindset : To win in the long term, most companies need the cost advantages and scale of global incumbents. Yet, in achieving that scale, companies often lose what we call the Founder’s Mindset—the very core strengths and values that helped them succeed.
- Innovation: Bridging GAPS works with clients to transform innovation for new product development and make big ideas actionable by combining creative strategy and analytic approaches.
- Emerging markets: Home to most of the world’s population and recording double-digit growth, India is a must win market for multinational companies. Bridging GAPS helps companies navigate this unfamiliar terrain and successfully compete against indigenous companies and other multinationals.